ServiceTitan is seeking a talented Senior Business Systems Analyst with experience working on the Workday ecosystem, specifically with a focus on Workday Financials, to join our Finance & Operations team! This person will also be a part of the Workday implementation team and act as subject matter expert on Workday Financials while working with Finance and other business groups to improve processes and maximize system efficiencies.
As our Senior Business Systems Analyst, Workday Financials, you will:
- Act as a primary functional liaison between Finance and IT.
- Have functional knowledge of Workday FIN modules including Core Financials, Budgets, Assets, Customer Accounts, Customer Contracts, Revenue Management, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, and Procurement.
- Act an internal SME for Workday Financial implementation by assisting in the successful delivery of the project.
- Be responsible for helping Finance SMEs to develop requirements, develop Fin BPs and other related system configurations.
- Collaborate with management, technical staff and functional SMEs to understand business needs/issues, troubleshoot problems, conduct root cause analysis and develop cost effective resolutions for system and data anomalies.
- Ensure data integrity by developing and executing necessary processes and controls around the flow of data - Verifies accuracy of new/changed configurations.
- Lead testing process for changes prior to deployment as appropriate and document changes before and after deployment.
- Develop security matrix for the maintenance of Workday Financials system security.
- Should be able to support and resolve production issues through a ticket management system.
- Support financial system interfaces including invoice punch-out, bank reconciliation and expense integration.
- Identify and recommend areas to simplify, standardize and improve Workday Financials set up and assist in Financials system audits, and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
- Ensure data integrity and enforce consistent data mapping across workday.
- Develop and maintain standard and custom reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Lead the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity across Finance systems.
- Create upgrade plans, meet agreed upon timelines and work effectively with business stakeholders to implement changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business processes driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality
- Resolve system escalations and troubleshooting for power users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 5 years of ERP experience with 2-3 years working on Workday Financial module.
- Strong end-to-end implementation experience with Financial Information Systems required and experience in leading data conversion from legacy system to Workday.
- Extensive knowledge of technology planning and operations, design, and deployment, as well as system development life cycle management.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Finance and accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate/Advance Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting practices and principles
- Experience as a functional lead in at least three business areas: FDM, General Ledger, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Capital Projects/Project Billing.
- Project Management experience and/or experience across a variety of methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
The best bed for better sleep