The ServiceTitan PeopleOps team is growing, and we are searching for an experienced HR Business Partner who will play a critical role by serving as a key partner to departments to work on HR-related opportunities and paving the way for the best-in-class employee experience processes and practices. Ideal candidates will have experience with start-up organizations and a solid generalist background.
As our HR Business Partner, you will:
- Serve as the key business partner to a subset of ServiceTitan Departments for all things HR, including but not limited to employee relations, organizational development, performance development, and more.
- Be the primary HR point of contact with business client groups, meeting regularly and acting as a consultant to provide guidance when necessary.
- Coordinate onboarding process including the collection of proper paperwork, opening of accounts, insurance enrollment, etc.
- Develop and implement employee development, engagement, motivation and retention programs
- Develop contracts for new hires, promotions, and department transfers
- Promote corporate values and enable business success
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed.
- Maintain timesheets, PTOs, STOs, allowances, etc.
- Maintain employee handbook and policies
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention by leveraging Employee Experience programs in place.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the business effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic problem solver and opportunity seeker who is always striving to make things better for the organization to drive performance, retention, and employee sentiment up
- Self-starter, forward thinking planner
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.