Sr. Director, Business Applications & Enterprise Architect
See jobs at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan's IT & BI organization is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership on business technologies and data management. This leadership role is accountable for the IT Applications and Enterprise Architecture for the company, reporting to the Vice President and Head of IT, and will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of business technology solutions to support business processes across the enterprise. This individual will have solid leadership and technical applications experience, excellent vendor management skills, plus a superior, service-oriented approach to managing business technologies. The main responsibilities for this role will be to ensure quality, efficiency, and agility goals are achieved in the delivery and management of applications. As a member of the IT leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. The expectation for this role is to come in as both a business leader and a technologist with a vision for how IT can enable productivity and efficiency for the enterprise.
As our Sr. Director, Business Applications & Enterprise Architecture, you will:
- Provide technology vision and leadership to achieve key business objectives
- Evaluate and plan strategic technology roadmap as it relates to applications and cloud-based distributed systems by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development, deployment, and management of current and future application technologies with all stakeholders.
- Manage existing Application programs, products, and services for lines of business, including Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Success, automation/robotics, Application integrations, Enterprise Architecture, and third-party software as a service (SaaS) management.
- Oversee the development of the Application roadmap and execution of prioritized and approved projects.
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
- Lead day-to-day management of the application organization (including staffing, budgeting, and other relevant management functions) and is required to hold all application delivery teams accountable for optimizing the cost, risk, and value of applications throughout their life cycle.
- Lead day-to-day management of the enterprise architecture organization to provide end-to-end architecture oversight, new technology evaluation, and Cloud Council Governance.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with 15+ years of IT experience, including demonstrated success working as a member of a team in a senior leadership role. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in high-growth, Pre-IPO, SaaS company is desirable
- Management experience leading a team responsible for enterprise applications services, including the Salesforce suite of products, CPQ, Marketing technologies, Billing Applications, and enterprise architecture.
- Prior experience leading digital transformations and designing modern technology delivery capabilities – Cloud, Dev/Ops, continuous development/deployment, agile methodologies, analytics, artificial intelligence, and RPA/automation.
- Excellent leadership abilities and management skills with a proven record of strategic planning, productivity, and process improvement, change management, and budget and resource management
- Excellent relationship-building, communication skills, and negotiation skills. The ability to get things done via influence vs. authority is paramount
- Able to operate at an enterprise level, using creative and innovative solutions with a relentless focus on customer experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to model and create an environment of accountability for outcome-based objectives.
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Experience with Agile and LEAN in an Information Technology environment is desirable
- Possess solid project management skills, can set and manage expectations extremely well, work effectively with others, and are exceedingly productive on your own while producing quality results
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Birchbox is changing the way consumers discover and purchase beauty, and lifestyle products.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Customer Success Manager, West Coast (Remote Eligible)
Okta, US Remote West Coast; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA;...