ServiceTitan's IT & BI organization is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership on business technologies and data management. This leadership role is accountable for the IT Data Services team, reporting to the Vice President and Head of IT, and will be responsible for defining the Data Strategy, Data Governance, and mature the end-to-end Data Management, BI, and Analytics practices. As the head of the Data Services team, manage a team of Data Architect, Data Engineers, and Analysts and have a significant influence in leading numerous initiatives leveraging data as a cross-functional strategic asset. This leader understands the unique needs of each area and builds a collaborative, world-class data organization that will equip stakeholders with a better understanding of their data, including trends and insights to help grow the business.
As our Director, Data Services IT, you will:
- Define and execute Data strategy, Data Governance, and Roadmap to achieve business objectives, including the processes, KPI’s, frameworks, governance, tools, and technologies required to scale
- Lead the development and implementation of MDM/Customer Master along with integration with various applications.
- Own data governance and integrity across all business systems, including legacy changes of our fast-changing business, and partner with internal stakeholders to bring appropriately balanced workflows to our business applications, such as they drive superior adoption and end-user satisfaction
- Partner closely with Product Data Engineering and Operations Analytics teams to ensure delivery of clean, high-quality data pipelines at scale
- Develop deep partnerships with engineering and product teams to deliver on major cross-functional metrics and modeling efforts
- Manage and mentor a team of talented data architects and engineers to elevate data-driven outcomes in the organization. In addition, adopt new approaches and techniques to increase the awareness of data engineering within the organization
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including executives
To be successful, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with 15+ years of IT experience, including demonstrated success working as a member of a team in a senior leadership role. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Management experience leading a team of data engineers, data architects, and data analysts.
- Prior experience leading MDM and Customer Master initiatives
- Excellent relationship-building, communication skills, and negotiation skills. The ability to get things done via influence vs. authority is paramount
- Experience in high-growth, SaaS, Pre-IPO company is desirable
- Able to operate at an enterprise level, using creative and innovative solutions with a relentless focus on customer experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to model and create an environment of accountability for outcome-based objectives.
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
- Possess solid project management skills, can set and manage expectations extremely well, work effectively with others, and are exceedingly productive on your own while producing quality results
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Manager - Digital Experience (DX)
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States