The Implementation Team is responsible for successfully onboarding businesses onto the ServiceTitan platform. Partnering with the customer from the initial kick off to the transition to their long term account manager, the assigned Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for our customers, keeping everyone on track for a successful go-live.
The team is looking for an Enterprise Project Manager who loves building relationships, is passionate about helping others, and enjoys technical solutioning. Strong communication and project management skills are essential as you work to ensure a timely and quality delivery of our software to our largest customers. You must be comfortable with managing and driving multiple projects, working cross functionally with a multitude of teams, and mitigating potential project risks.
This role is located in Atlanta, GA or Glendale, CA.
As our Enterprise Project Manager, you will:
- Manage multiple client projects and ensure all deliverables are completed on time by respective parties
- Construct detailed implementation plans which include scope of the project, key deliverables, and required resources to ensure buy-in from prominent client stakeholder
- Consistently update all internal and customer stakeholders on any progress and/or roadblocks to maintain alignment and transparency, while continually driving the project forward to meet established deadlines
- Develop and foster long term relationships with customers, built upon trust and having their best interest at heart. This includes managing expectations and navigating through challenging conversations.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to deliver against defined time lines and partner closely during launch week to ensure a successful customer onboarding
- Mitigate any potential project risks while escalating issue to appropriate parties
- Relay product features and can customize to the tenant's workflow. If the customer is unsure of the right workflow to put in place, offer accurate guidance with limited support
- Conduct regular trainings with customers, enabling them on the different functions within the software that are customizable to their unique workflows
- Speak to the advantages of our product versus the competition. Show knowledge of common industry nomenclature.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in either software implementation, project management, and/or client relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business or Engineering and/or direct experience working in the trades industry for a minimum of 3 years
- Exceptionally detail-oriented while juggling multiple tasks to successful completion
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- Proven team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- To be a problem-solver and demonstrate ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus
- *Travel domestically up to 50% of the year (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
Tech Jobs For You
foodora rider / coursier
foodora France, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpel...