Sr. Manager, Strategy & Partnerships (Suppliers)
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships (Suppliers) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. You will build, launch, and optimize initiatives with OEMs, retailers, wholesale distributors and Internet of Things (IoT) companies that drive immense value to our customers. You have a well-rounded background -- including analytical rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, business development and product strategy.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand its customer base, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
As our Sr. Manager, Strategy & Partnerships you will:
- Become an industry expert, and have a systematic approach to identifying relevant industry trends and partnership opportunities with OEMs, retailers and distributors
- Build and present compelling business cases to C-suite executives both internally and externally
- Design, launch, and optimize Growth initiatives within existing and new verticals
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, go-to-market strategy, and to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Lead negotiations, structure agreements, and execute deals with partners
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and other internal stakeholders to identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
- Work with Legal to draft agreements for partnerships
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Robust understanding of partner stakeholder-mapping and engagement strategies
- Must be able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Familiarity with HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical industries is a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations is a plus
- Intelligent, hard working and tech savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Results-driven, detail-oriented and organized self-starter
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communications skills
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.