ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated SEC Reporting Manager to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. In the position, you will have the unique opportunity to build the external reporting process from the ground up, support building ServiceTitan’s technical accounting policies, and work on complex transactions by teaming with Legal and Business teams from negotiation to close.
As our SEC Reporting Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain the financial reporting function including the creation of 10-Q's, 10-K's, proxy statements, earnings releases related XBRL requirements, and other forms of SEC financial reports
- Prepare and coordinate all internal financial reporting, quarterly and annual reports, including the information gathering process and required SEC filings
- Responsible for the compilation of financial statements, footnotes, MD&A, and all other components of SEC filings, once public
- Responsible for the reporting of all equity-based transactions, equity schedules, EPS calculations, and footnotes disclosures for SEC filings, along with support from the legal team
- Monitor communications from regulatory bodies, accounting firms, and other external sources to remain apprised of new accounting practices and regulations, frequent areas of SEC staff comment, and interpretive accounting and disclosure guidance and provide guidance to the Company regarding potential impacts
- Monitor, assess, and implement new accounting pronouncements applicable to the company and proactively partner with stakeholders to analyze the impact on the operational and/or financial performance of the company
- Lead the design and buildout of the SEC reporting structure, including implementation and management of external reporting software solution
- Serve as a key liaison with external and internal auditors, including oversight of quarterly reviews and interim and annual SOX and financial statement audits.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Active CPA with 5+ years of experience in a technical accounting and financial reporting role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a public company or Big 4 accounting firm with public clients
- Financial reporting experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
- Experience with ERP Systems (Workday Financial) is a plus
- A confident self-starter, ready to jump in and work cross-company to suggest process improvements
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. GAAP, including the ability to research accounting literature, establish a position and develop procedures for implementation
- Prior experience designing, implementing and documenting financial reporting policies and procedures
- Strong project management skills, ability to work independently and multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A guru on best practices for SEC reporting and internal control processes
- Excited to help a company reach the next level!
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
See jobs at Bluecore