ServiceTitan is seeking a talented Enterprise Solutions Architect with experience working on the Workday ecosystem, specifically with a focus on Workday Financials, to join our Finance & Operations team! This person will also be a part of the Workday implementation team and act as subject matter expert on Workday Financials while working with Finance and other business groups to improve processes and maximize system efficiencies.
To be successful as an Enterprise Solutions Architect with Workday Financials and HCM expertise, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. Hands-on and ready to roll up sleeves to implement solutions.
As our Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will:
- Review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Create business architecture and capability models that reflect our strategies and goals.
- Analyze requirements, design integrated business solutions, generate architecture design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes, and oversee solution delivery.
- Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
- Technical oversight of platform improvements and business projects.
- Liaison between IT, business stakeholder in Finance, HR and Engineering team. Work with internal Workday team to drive solution best practices and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for specific domain/process areas.
- Develop and architect strategies supporting platform governance to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels/processes.
- Owns Workday platform architecture and integration scenarios across applications, data and processes, as well as solution monitoring activities.
- Defines and delivers integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques liaison with cross functional teams in the delivery of COTS /custom solutions.
- Leads system design and architecture skills with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure
- Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies.
- Troubleshoot key issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/equivalent discipline, or related technical field and with 10 years of IT experience delivering technical solutions in Finance and HR technologies, including at least five (5) years working on the Workday platform.
- Finance systems Architect with direct experience with the Workday platform and its partner ecosystem, configuring and developing custom environments required.
- Experience with Workday financials and HCM required.
- Strong end-to-end implementation experience with Financial Information Systems required. Workday implementation experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Architecture process, methodologies, frameworks and integration methodologies.
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects