In the Quality Management Manager role, you will:
- Manage a team whose focus is to improve business results through quality scorecards, audits, feedback and improvement programs
- Hire, onboard, train, and coach Quality team members on call monitoring and evaluation, assuring that they address all relevant issues within the specified standards.
- Work with individuals on their career paths and personal growth opportunities.
- Partner closely with leadership and operations to prioritize and develop strategies to align with company goals and stakeholder priorities
- Deliver results by planning, setting goals, and actively managing performance
- Develop standards, playbooks and tools to help the team scale in their job
- Produce and analyze reports for trends, patterns, and root causes of issues
- Identify solutions for continuous improvement and work with the appropriate stakeholders to approve and execute
- Initiate work with Revenue Operations to implement automation, reporting and process changes that are universal
- Initiate work with Enablement Managers for findings that require 1:1 coaching
- Evaluate Quality Management software solutions to help scale and standardize
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years management experience
- 3+ years relevant experience, specifically in quality and/or process improvement
- Knowledge of process improvement disciplines like Lean, Kaizen
- Proven track record of efficiently scaling a team through process and standards
- Experience analyzing complex issues and making recommendations to improve, change or adapt existing methods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to interface and influence at various levels of organization
- Self-starter, works independently and maintains positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members, maintain healthy group dynamics, facilitate problem solving and collaboration, and help drive appropriate workplace behavior
- Proven ability to coach team members in building and improving planning, organization, with excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Ability to effectively balance project management with management responsibilities
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.