We're looking for a data-driven analyst to help drive the effectiveness and success of our New Markets and Growth Team. This is an opportunity to build strong partnerships with leaders as well as create best practices that enable us to efficiently grow revenue and tap into new verticals and markets. This person will be a passionate, hard-working professional with proven analytical, problem solving, strong critical thinking, and technical skills, with ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As our Insights Analyst, you will:
- Develop and implement Salesforce and Tableau reporting infrastructure to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth
- Monitor dashboards daily and communicate actionable insights to Operations and Sales leaders to guide short- and long-term execution of targeted goals
- Conduct routine data governance compliance and exception reporting to current systems and workflows alongside Systems and Operations team members
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Product Team
- Produce KPI reports and dashboard with alerts and triggers that convey the current health of the business in multiple new verticals
- Work closely with business partners on Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Business Review materials, in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or related field, required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- 2+ years of advanced Excel usage including modeling required
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com usage and reporting experience, preferred
- Experience in Tableau strongly preferred
- Understanding of fundamental logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Strong understanding of operational SaaS KPIs and other Key Metrics, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills along with the ability to effectively communicate with various audiences, such as fellow individual contributors, team managers, and executive leadership
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks, one-off projects and on-demand requests
- Self sufficient, forward and critical thinking, self-starting problem solver, and work with little direct supervision
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one