ServiceTitan is the world’s leading all-in-one software for commercial and residential businesses. Our Sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers how our technology is not only able to transform business but also lives. The first step in the customer journey begins within our Sales Development team.
As an Entry-Level Sales Rep (aka Lead Development Rep), you will be responsible for calling potential prospects, qualifying them to make sure they are a good fit for our software, and get them excited about ServiceTitan. You will be a part of the sales development team and help enrich lists of prospects from a wide variety of industries that ServiceTitan services.
The role will require a high volume of prospecting and lead qualification. This role is critical in expanding TAM for the sales development organization and is instrumental in the success for the sales organization.
You will be given extensive coaching and development from managers, enablement coaches, and various teams to ensure you are set up for success. This role is perfect for anyone looking to jump start their career in software sales. There is a very defined career path into the SDR role for someone who is hungry to learn, coachable and strives for excellence.
** We are open to remote candidates **
As a Lead Development Representative, you will:
- Enrich known accounts to the point that they are a high quality workable lead
- Identify and qualify prospective businesses that would fit ServiceTitan’s ideal customer profile
- Pinpoint key people and stakeholders within those companies and engage them in a high volume of phone and personalized email touch points
- Invite qualified prospects into early advisory programs for product input
- Create recommendations on new data to collect to properly score leads and segment the market and help solidify or adjust marketing segmentation strategies
- Help solidify or adjust marketing segmentation strategies
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceTitan software product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings, and trends
- Empower potential customers to discover unmet needs with their business and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales metrics
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to make multiple phone and e-mail contacts per day
- Ambition because you recognize everyday is a new opportunity for you to be better than yesterday
- To be coachable with an appetite to seek and, most importantly, adapt feedback that is given
- To be a team player by effectively collaborating and being a positive influence to your colleagues
- To be adaptable and think outside the box to proactively address potential roadblocks and/or issues
Your Journey to Success:
- Complete STartUp and MeasureUp (ServiceTitan’s New Hire Orientation program)
- Learn the SDR function - Value of role and opportunity, expectations, and ground work to execute day to day functions
- Deep dive into understanding trades industry, customer persona, and ICP
- Meet the amazing XDR team and cross functional sister departments
- Begin manual and phone enrichment of net new accounts
- Pass all SDR Onboarding certifications
- Enrich known accounts to collect accurate information and deliver 300 high quality workable accounts per month
- Begin qualifying if prospects are a fit for ServiceTitan and handling discovery calls
- Confidently build and maintain sales pipeline, handle common objections, and reinforcement of product value
- Fully ramped SDR hitting, or exceeding, quota
- Developed rapport and collaborative partnerships with other Titans to achieve goals
- Weekly 1:1’s with manager for continuous development and career pathing
- Continually hitting and exceeding quota
- Mentor and resource for incoming SDR’s
- Career development for future opportunities within the organization
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one