We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership.
Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM)
As the Associate CSM in our Armenia office, you will work closely with our Enterprise and Corporate CSMs to support and enable the success of our customers. In this role you will assist multiple CSMs with preparation for client meetings, project plans, communication plans and work side by side with them to deliver outcomes for our customers. Your work will have a significant impact on our customer’s lives and will provide an opportunity for you to learn first hand the success lifecycle of our clients as well as the processes and methodologies that are used by our customer success teams.
What you’ll do
- Support a team of high impact individuals who are laser focused on delivering success for our customers
- Collaborate closely with the CS Manager and HQ on case prioritization, resolution time, process improvements, and overall team performance by utilizing various tools at your disposal such as case QA, goal setting, optimizing workflows and more
- Compile and provide feedback on Support cases in order to improve the customer experience via product and process improvements
- Establish work delivery and quality standards for our oversees operations and ensure consistent results
- Assist with customer follow-ups, meeting preparations, project plan creation
- Become familiar with available resources and documentation in order to help locate and provide the right information at the right time
What you’ll need
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, good-humored and empathetic
- An efficient and effective problem-solver
- Strong leadership skills and passion for building a high performing team
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Must be able to juggle many simultaneous tasks
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Attention to detail as well as capability of seeing the “bigger picture”
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Tech Jobs For You
Chargé.e de projet senior, nouveaux médias (événementiel & per...
Moment Factory, Bureau Europe à Paris