ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Community Manager to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This individual will focus on (re)launching and managing our online Salesforce Community. You will play a crucial role in helping us build world-class Customer Experience and Advocacy programs, all the while having some fun along the way.
This role’s success will be focused on enhancing strategic capabilities tied to improvements in customer experience and support multiple business units across the ecosystem as a whole. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, data-driven, detail-oriented, and motivated by ensuring our customers are at the center of everything we do. This role will join the Voice of Contractor Team and report directly to the Director of Customer Advocacy.
As a Customer Community Manager, you will:
- Affect a cultural change across the company to integrate Community into touch points across the customer journey, helping customers and internal teams understand the value and scalability the platform provides.
- (Re)launch the Community under the guidance of the steering committee, working cross-functionally to drive the project to completion.
- Configure all aspects of the Community environment in partnership with our internal Salesforce development team and external vendor partners according to evolving industry best practices while also tailored to our unique customer audience.
- Drive customer awareness and engagement of the Community through customer marketing initiatives and by creating documentation and content that reduces barriers to adoption.
- Empower internal teams to leverage the powerful opportunity that the community provides to connect users to fuel self/peer-service and education, product adoption, and churn mitigation, as well as opportunities for upsells and product research collection.
- Serve as the go-to for all customer and internal teams’ regarding publishing content, how-to questions, troubleshooting issues questions, or ideas regarding the Community.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to develop and distribute reports on Community KPI’s that measure Community ROI and impact on cross-functional goals as well as identify areas of improvement. Maintain clean Salesforce Community records and data to ensure accurate reporting.
- Align Community branding and messaging with existing customer channels to ensure a consistent experience with the voice of ServiceTitan across all customer touchpoints.
- Advocate for Community users to the business by working with our CX Associate to ensure all Community-sourced questions or issues are addressed in a timely manner and by sharing customer insights from the Community with our Voice of the Contractor program.
- Identify and nurture customer advocates to build a thriving Community that users come to reactively for specific needs and also proactively to grow in their adoption of ServiceTitan as well as the management of their business.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field and 3-5 years equivalent work experience. (Degree Preferred, Equivalent Experience Desired)
- Advanced knowledge of one or more enterprise-class community engagement platforms, SalesForce Community Cloud preferred. Ideally, experience launching a customer community platform.
- Experience leading projects and initiatives from start to finish, specifically go-to-market initiatives
- Strong communicator and collaborator with excellent written and oral communication skills which synthesize business requests/needs across technical, strategic, and process changes.
- Data-driven with the ability to gather and analyze information and produce strategic insights.
- Must be highly organized and able to project manage, prioritize, and process a number of tasks concurrently.
- Technically savvy, and always willing to adapt, learn, and iterate on what can make us better, faster, and stronger!
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, with a customer-centric personality who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Sales Enablement Program Manager
SurveyMonkey, Amsterdam, Netherlands / Dublin, Ireland / London, England