We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you will actively manage and develop a portfolio of trades companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue. The team consists of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful trade service companies in the United States to ensure they are maximizing the incredible value of our software. You will directly influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry.
As our Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you will:
- Develop a portfolio of ~25 Enterprise customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Collaborate with customers by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions to strategically and continually increase product value - All meetings and communications will be delivered with executive-level confidence
- Help find new ways to continuously improve our customers experience, both in our product and processes
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insight - KPI’s will be reported on regularly
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
To be successful in the Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you’ll need:
- 4+ years of combined experience account and/or project management experience in a customer facing role
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- < 25% travel nationwide (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Based in Los Angeles, ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world’s most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies in the U.S. and Canada, including Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance® and Service Roundtable®. ServiceTitan is venture capital backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Mucker Capital, I2BF Digital, and AMENALAV Group. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups - a highly successful, profitable, VC-backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity. We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
Want to learn more about ServiceTitan? Visit ServiceTitan's website.
The best bed for better sleep