Senior Program Manager, PMO
SF Motors, Santa Clara
A NEW GENERATION OF SMART, CLEAN, CONNECTED ELECTRIC VEHICLES
As the Senior Program Manager in SF Motors’ R&D Center, you will be partnering with functional leaders to ensure smooth flow of Program Management activities for vehicle engineering and integration disciplines. Senior PM will be monitoring tasks and recommending improvements to processes and procedures. You will work closely together with the vehicle development teams to set up key milestones, timing requirements, and performance targets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with the functional leaders to ensure timely communication and collaboration of the team on the assigned project with styling, engineering, purchasing, finance, manufacturing, and process development departments.
- Facilitate effective communications across functions with guidance from senior leadership team. Create and maintain all appropriate documentation.
- Monitor project plan, analyze resources constantly, and make recommendations to ensure the successful completion of project milestones as established.
- Utilize and follow the product delivery process to coordinate all activities concerned with the completion of the project up to and including the launch of the assigned project.
- Collect customer feedback and convey customer requirements and issue to the team. Ensure appropriate resolution is provided to the customer within established timeframes.
- Support General Manager and CEO with other duties as assigned
- Hire talents for the Program Management functions
- Leadership in cross-functional teams
Up to 40% travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience. Minimum 10 years of program management experience in an automotive environment; full cycle product development process up to and including launch highly preferred.
- Exposure to engineering design processes, individual program tracking, developing timelines, tracking costs, monitoring budgets and managing databases.
- Proven track record of managing program budgets. PMP certification or equivalent level of experience highly desirable
- Extensive and successful experience in managing cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and program management presentations
- Ability to plan and independently prioritize work.
- Demonstrated successful performance with independent problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully complete multiple tasks within established deadlines.
- Experience in change management.
About SF Motors
About us At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you. Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Want to learn more about SF Motors? Visit SF Motors's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Robot DevOps
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Incoming Quality Inspector
Zipline, South San Francisco, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Partners (Full-Stack)
Software Engineering Manager
Enjoy, Menlo Park, CA
Game Test Analyst
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Manager, Content Analytics
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY