Simulation Engineer, Autonomous Driving
SF Motors, Santa Clara
A NEW GENERATION OF SMART, CLEAN, CONNECTED ELECTRIC VEHICLES
SF Motors is a Santa Clara based Electric Vehicle Company focusing on R&D, manufacturing and sales of world class EVs. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with an office in Ann Arbor, MI, we are committed to providing our customers with great products, exhilarating experiences and superior services. SF Motors is funded by automobile maker Chongqing Sokon Industry Group, which designs, manufactures and distributes more than 350,000 vehicles world-wide annually.
SF Motors has three R&D centers:
- Electric Powertrain & Intelligent Driving R&D Center based in Santa Clara, CA with a R&D office in Beijing, China
- Product Development R&D Center - North America based in Ann Arbor, MI
- Product Development R&D Center - Asia-Pacific based in Chongqing, China
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide critical input to the architecture and implementation of simulation systems.
• Develop tools to simulate sensor data from complex scenes.
• Implement models to simulate vehicle dynamics and complex interactions.
• Create realistic simulated interaction between multiple actors.
• Create regression testing tools leveraging both empirical and simulated scenarios and data.
• Expertise in large-scale cloud infrastructure.
• Experience optimizing for modern GPU hardware.
• Experience with hardware-in-the-loop simulation.
• Knowledge in ROS, and/or DDS, Linux kernel.
• Master’s degree or PHD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and related fields.
About SF Motors
About us At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you. Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Want to learn more about SF Motors? Visit SF Motors's website.
Jobs You May Like
iOS Engineer (Remote)
The Sourcery, Analytics Data App - Funded by Tier 1 VCs
Decibel Insight, London
Full Stack Software Developer - Product
Software Engineer, DevOps
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Engineering Technician - Level C
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Senior Software Engineer
Qumulo, Vancouver, BC