Intern (English/Chinese bilingual)
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
A NEW GENERATION OF SMART, CLEAN, CONNECTED ELECTRIC VEHICLES
The Bilingual Human Resource Intern will get an opportunity to learn the day to day HR practice with a fast-paced, dynamic team. You will learn in the following functional areas: talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, employee files, HR reports, etc.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with talent acquisition process and help translate files if needed.
- Coordinate with hiring managers, recruiters, recruiting coordinators, and office administrative assistant to set up new hire work station.
- Check onboarding and offboarding checklist, and organize employee files.
- Assist with new hire orientation training.
- Assist with campus recruitment events.
- Assist with HR audit and data analysis.
- Complete other duties assigned by HR leaders, and partners with Administration and other departments to create and maintain positive employee experience.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time internship for 3 months, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- Education in Human Resources Management, Labor Relations and other related discipline.
- Technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep confidentiality.
- Bilingual in English/Chinese (Mandarin) oral and written communication a must.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment authorization will be required at the time of hire.
SF Motors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
About SF Motors
About us At SF Motors, we’re forging a new kind of mobility company by combining the DNA of advanced automotive engineering and design with that of state of the art smart technologies and connectivity to revolutionize the future of premium electric vehicles. From our corporate headquarters in Silicon Valley we’re bringing the best and brightest together with a common goal of creating the next generation of smart, clean, connected vehicles for you. Our vision is to deliver premium electric vehicles that enhance the daily lives of our users, allowing them to live more connected, productive lives through the integration of clean technology and advanced hardware and software. The future of mobility is more than getting from A to B, it’s about keeping connected to provide users customizable features, when they want it.
Want to learn more about SF Motors? Visit SF Motors's website.
Jobs You May Like
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Olympus (Tacoma, WA)
Recruiting Operations Manager
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Technical Recruiter
Getaround, San Francisco
Payroll Specialist (Contract)
Ellation, San Francisco
Robinhood, Lake Mary
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
RetailMeNot, London, United Kingdom