Associate MTS Trader
SG Digital, Tampa FL, US
It's a new era in Online Gaming & Sports, Level Up with SG Digital
- Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments
- Statistical data analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team
- Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects
- Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Effectively profile the customer base
- Negotiate bets
- Profile customers
- Adjust pricing for certain events when necessary
- Ensure correct and timely resulting of the events
- Report and escalate issues surfacing during shift to the shift leader
- Build and maintain close working relationships within the trading team
- Provide feedback for the Trading Procedures
- Provide feedback for the Product
- Good knowledge of the Sports betting market (retail and digital), betting methodology and bookmaking principles and techniques, would be considered a plus
- Understanding of the odds making process (probabilities, over-rounds, margins, payout ratio)
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of American Sports is a must.
- Skilled in mathematical analysis.
- Proficient in English
- Collaborates – Is a team player
- Gains trust and support of others
- Comes up with ideas that are new, better or unique
- Decision quality – Makes quality long and short-term decisions
- Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
- Additional language skills desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About SG Digital
SG Interactive and NYX Gaming Group have combined to form a new leader in online gaming, sports and iLottery: SG Digital The new digital division of Scientific Games, powered by the integrated content and technology of two top-tier companies, offers an unparalleled suite of engaging game content and product solutions. SG Digital employs more than 1,500 individuals across the globe ensuring 24-hour customer service. Driven by the creative talent of nine game studios, highly skilled development centers across the globe, expanding product technology and our proven robust sportsbook platform; SG Digital offers customers market leading products and services tailored for their players. Focused on speed to market execution combined with our technical expertise, SG Digital ensures our customers capitalize on all regulated market opportunities.
Want to learn more about SG Digital? Visit SG Digital's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.