Senior Software Development Engineer in Test - Mobile
Shape Security, Santa Clara
See jobs at Shape Security
- Lead test automation and test infrastructure development using currently deployed frameworks/designing and implementing new test infrastructure.
- Take ownership for developing test plans and cases for new features exercising your QA mindset and collaborating with Developers and Product managers.
- Use great troubleshooting skills regarding network libraries and state management in mobile applications.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement automated testing utilizing currently deployed frameworks.
- Work in an ‘early engagement’ mode with development engineering. This may be a scrum embedded role or might just mean getting involved in early design reviewsLead performance benchmarking efforts for mobile.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Swift.
- Experience with mobile app development (Android/iOS).
- Experience with creating performance benchmarking infrastructure and running tests.
- Scripting skills in Python,Shell or another common language.
- Familiar with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Experience with JSON/REST APIs.
- Ability to capture and analyze network traffic.
- Have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with test case and issue tracking systems (TestRail, Jira) and source control systems (Git).
- Passionate, motivated, and fast learner.
- Mobile app development experience, proficiency in Java, Swift, Objective-C.
- Have published app to Google Play/App Store.
- Experience with continuous integration and build management tools, such as Jenkins and Maven.
Shape in the news
- Shape Security eyes IPO after raising $51 million at $1 billion valuation:
- Shape recognized as the fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley:
- Shape made the list for top AI 100
About Shape Security
The world’s leading financial, retail and travel companies and government agencies rely on Shape Security as their primary line of defense against fraud and attacks on their web and mobile applications. The Shape platform, covered by 45 patents, was designed to stop the most dangerous application attacks enabled by cybercriminal fraud tools, including credential stuffing (account takeover), product scraping, unauthorized aggregation, and other threats. Shape has prevented over $1 billion in fraud losses for its customers and protects more than 1.3 billion user accounts. Shape is headed by industry leaders from Google, Cisco, IBM, Raytheon, Palo Alto Networks, and the Pentagon.
Want to learn more about Shape Security? Visit Shape Security's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Staff Software Engineer (REF18259O) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US