- Shape Security is looking for a Technical Account Manager with in-depth technical ability to review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of the Shape Botwall. A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
About the Role:
- Project manage the installation and integration of Shape's security as a service solution for Fortune 500 companies.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape.
- Develop and implement best practices for program/project management, communication artifacts, reporting and capability improvements.
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project/program success.
- Communicate effectively, organize and juggle priorities, solve problems and make decisions, build teams and relationships.
- 5+ years of system integration within complex environments.
- A strong technical networking background and experience working with major load balancers currently on the market.
- A deep level understanding and experience of Content Delivery Networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.
About Shape Security
The world’s leading financial, retail and travel companies and government agencies rely on Shape Security as their primary line of defense against fraud and attacks on their web and mobile applications. The Shape platform, covered by 45 patents, was designed to stop the most dangerous application attacks enabled by cybercriminal fraud tools, including credential stuffing (account takeover), product scraping, unauthorized aggregation, and other threats. Shape has prevented over $1 billion in fraud losses for its customers and protects more than 1.3 billion user accounts. Shape is headed by industry leaders from Google, Cisco, IBM, Raytheon, Palo Alto Networks, and the Pentagon.
Want to learn more about Shape Security? Visit Shape Security's website.
Jobs You May Like
Trucking Consolidation Lead
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Broker Manager, Medicare - Tampa
Bright Health, Tampa, FL
Senior Flight Dynamics Modeling Engineer
Business Operations Analyst
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA
Operations Specialist - Overnight
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Bank Partner Manager