- At Shape, product managers are dedicated to bringing great products to market, defining features that are useful, feasible, and usable. We have a bias for intellectual rigor, and simplicity, a tolerance for ambiguity, and place a high value on collaboration.
- The Product Manager, Service Configuration will build platform capabilities that scale the impact and effectiveness of Shape’s service delivery teams in on-boarding and maintenance of Shape’s enterprise customers.
About the Role:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and internal user experience with Shape’s products and services.
- Identify and fill product gaps.
- Generate new ideas that improve user experience and solve useful problems.
- Define problems statements and feature requirements with clarity and rigor.
- Understand the broad vision and obsess over the details.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver new features with velocity.
- Make difficult priority and trade-off decisions to ensure successful feature launches.
- Evangelize features internally and externally to ensure users benefit from Shape's products.
- Minimum three years of experience as product manager with experience in defining software products.
- Minimum two years of experience working with a technical services organization such as technical support center, network operations center, or security operations center.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and usability, with the ability to define wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and UX mock-ups.
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate education in science or engineering, graduate degree in science, engineering or business a bonus.
- Experience in operational consulting or web and mobile development.
- A strong desire to learn about information security, cryptography, access control, and authentication.
About Shape Security
The world’s leading financial, retail and travel companies and government agencies rely on Shape Security as their primary line of defense against fraud and attacks on their web and mobile applications. The Shape platform, covered by 45 patents, was designed to stop the most dangerous application attacks enabled by cybercriminal fraud tools, including credential stuffing (account takeover), product scraping, unauthorized aggregation, and other threats. Shape has prevented over $1 billion in fraud losses for its customers and protects more than 1.3 billion user accounts. Shape is headed by industry leaders from Google, Cisco, IBM, Raytheon, Palo Alto Networks, and the Pentagon.
Want to learn more about Shape Security? Visit Shape Security's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Experience Director
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Director, Product Management, Identity, Security, and Compliance
Slack, San Francisco
Meetup, New York
User Experience Researcher
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Vice President of Product, CoreX
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA