Advertising Client Services Executive
Identify the media playing around you, explore the music you love
Hundreds of millions of users. Billions of tags. Countless moments of discovery. Shazam brings a unique brand of magic to millions every day. It’s our people – their imagination, skills and ideas – that shape our future, and help us make the impossible come to life. Bring us your vision, and it’ll be you creating the wow moments that excite people across the world.
Shazam provides advertisers unparalleled opportunities to connect with consumers in new and exciting ways. Our advertising product is evolving in ways it hasn’t done before, and the Client Services team need to be able to pivot quickly to support that.
Shazam is seeking a Client Services Executive to join our rapidly growing International Ad Sales team. This is a critical role in the sales process at Shazam and encompasses pre and post sales campaign support, administration through to reporting. The role will provide overall support to the International Client Services team and will support Shazam Connect and all in-app media products.
As a Client Services Executive, you will work closely with the wider Sales team business and partner with other business areas to build, develop and nurture relationships with our current and future clients; communicating known issues, evaluating performance, improving education, and driving repeat business. It’s an important role but the potential rewards are huge; you work will form part of a product that is enjoyed by millions of people.
Where Does The Role Sit?
Based in London and reporting into our Senior Client Services Manager, you will collaborate with the Sales organisation and the wider business on a daily basis.
What Will You Do?
- Act as a principal liaison between the client and Shazam’s internal teams to ensure all elements of the process run smoothly.
- Support clients throughout the post-sale process by actively participating in client meetings, navigating and influencing agencies and advertisers, and guiding clients through creation and execution of the best mobile experiences.
- Assist the Sales team with the management of opportunities and deals in the Salesforce CRM system.
- Help manage the ideation, creative process, execution, and reporting of Shazam Connect campaigns as well as media campaigns.
- Keep on top of technical developments and platform capabilities and be able to troubleshoot and help advise clients and Shazam resellers on Shazams best practice.
- Work closely with Shazam Ad Operations teams to manage the in-app campaign implementation process, ensuring the smooth running, optimisation and co-ordination of media campaigns. Keep all teams aware of inventory restraints and potential issues.
- Pro-active interest in what is trending in the Shazam Charts and help sales with the data aggregation for pitches and clients.
- Take ownership of reporting across all products using the tools currently available.
- Daily updates of global and team trackers so team has full insight of volumes, scope of projects and brands we are working with.
- Assist in interpreting, articulating and formulating client analysis and success stories in post-campaign recap decks. Produce campaign summaries and analysis of campaign performance.
- Stay ahead of technical developments in the sector, being open to and embrace change as new systems and reporting tools become available.
- Solid relevant experience (preferably at a digital agency or within a sales organization).
- Online media and/or mobile experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail in execution and forms of communication.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects accordingly.
- Passionate about ensuring world-class customer service to clients.
- Effectively communicate between internal departments and work well with different personalities.
- Ability to think high-level about product strategy and vision.
- Flexibility within an ever-changing/evolving, fast-paced, yet thrilling world of digital and emerging media.
- Eagerness to learn about the company, industry, and clients.
- Proficient with MS Office products, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Desire and ability to contribute ideas to brainstorms.
- Creative know-how, Photoshop skills a plus.
Shazam is one of the most popular apps of all time, downloaded over a billion times and used by hundreds of millions of people each month to connect to the world around them.
We pioneered music-recognition technology, but Shazam has become the destination for discovering all types of content–all with one tap: audio, video, print, augmented reality and more.
Want to learn more about Shazam? Visit http://www.shazam.com
Jobs You May Like
Innovation in Sales Technology Scholarship
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Time Inc., Atlanta, GA
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Tysons Corner
Warby Parker, Tysons, VA
Enterprise Account Executive
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Keyholder Optician, Union Square
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA
Schoology, NYC HQ