Customer Acquisition Strategist
Shhhowercap, New York City
Work at Shhhowercap
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition Planning & Execution: SHHHOWERCAP day-to-day lead in developing and implementing digital customer acquisition plans, optimizing the efficiency of existing efforts, and testing new channels, creatives, and messaging strategies. Work with marketing leaders to collaboratively translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results. Accountable for all projects being delivered on time and within budget
- Multi-Channel Marketing Management: Subject matter expert and hands-on owner of all paid channels - paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), SEM (Google, Bing), display (GDN), retargeting (Criteo), SEO, and affiliate (Share-a-Sale). Manage marketing mix towards CPA, CAC, LTV and ROAS goals. Identify new trends in digital marketing for profitable and scalable growth.
- Testing Agenda Development: Plan optimization and testing tactics to increase conversion and improve KPIs. Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns. Brainstorm creative concepts, new areas of growth, and messaging strategy informed by consumer insights and analysis.
- Marketing Asset Development: Collaborate closely with creative and brand teams to create marketing assets that drive results and build brand. Develop creative briefs and articulate constructive feedback.
- KPI Reporting: Oversee marketing tracking, analytics and insights. Monitor performance across KPIs, interpret data, and create optimization plans to ensure programs scale efficiently. Deliver regular, clear, and actionable reports on marketing performance to business leaders and peers.
- Process & Tech Improvement: Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches. Assist in the evaluation, selection and on-boarding of marketing tools and partners. Help manage integration with third party platforms of the marketing tech stack and serve as the day-to-day marketing contact.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing/advertising within a D2C business or agency; eCommerce experience is a huge plus!
- Exceptional knowledge of paid search, social, display and remarketing.
- Experience working with attribution models and an understanding of how each channel informs the other.
- Results-oriented with tenacity to get things done on time and on budget.
- Data-driven with strong understanding of KPI's for digital media and how they drive movement through the digital marketing funnel.
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong Excel proficiency with a love for storytelling through data. Ability to manipulate raw data through advanced Excel formulas, pivots, and graphs.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently but also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams and integrating cross-functionally.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to translate concepts into actionable plans.
- Scrappy startup mentality. Can take-action and propose new ideas and solutions before asked. Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals and priorities.
- Growth hacker at heart -- you live, eat, sleep, and breathe customer acquisition
- Appreciate the value of brand strategy and creative strategy, and have a track record of working successfully with an in-house creative team
- Highly motivated self-starter, results-driven, cool under pressure, insatiably curious, collaborative, transparent, and humble
We are SHHHOWERCAP.
We believe that you should never feel less than 100%. That beauty products should only help you feel beautiful. And you should never keep anything around (a person, place or product) that makes you feel anything less than your best self.
We reinvented the shower cap because it needed reinventing. SHHHOWERCAP has a turban inspired silhouette and fashion forward textile designs. Plus, it works better than anything on the market. Tried, tested, and patent pending.
Want to learn more about Shhhowercap? Visit Shhhowercap's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Internal Tools) - Remote
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY