Executive Assistant to the CEO
Shhhowercap, New York City
Work at Shhhowercap
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support CEO by staying updated on all daily priorities and tasks, ensuring a seamless day to day schedule.
- Assisting with longer-lead company projects and hiring/onboarding new team members
- Support the culture by organizing and leading meetings/company outings, internal activities and office celebrations
- Oversee team processes by providing meeting minutes, regularly checking-in with department leads, and including leadership as needed
- Managing the operation of SHHHOWERCAP'S Showroom/HQ
- Welcome visitors, vendors, and clients to the office (when we're back)
- Coordinate with outside vendors to book appointments and maintain regular communication
- Proactively manage calendars, anticipate and resolve any scheduling conflicts or overlaps
- Handle confidential documents with discretion; facilitating and manage the distribution of NDAs to outside business partners and potential collaborators
- Conduct research projects across a variety of topics; as assigned
- Assist on ad hoc tasks as needed
- At least 1 full year of EA experience directly supporting a C-level executive (startup/beauty/fashion experience preferred)
- Flexible, positive, dedicated: both to Jackie as a person and the brand as a whole
- Detail oriented; from data to typos and calendar details
- Physical organization; paperwork, organizational systems, messy things bother you and Marie Kondo is an idol
- Thrives in a fast paced environment (personal time management, task follow up, and organization)
- Has a curiosity and eager to continually optimize yourself and the world around you
- Exceptional communication skills, knowing when and where to tailor based on context of recipient
- Available nights and weekends only as needed; 24/7 on call via text and email to support the needs of the growing organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; but not required.
- Background or interest in e-commerce, fashion, beauty and/or design preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google applications
- Expert in Excel / Google Sheets, specifically
- A 'can do' attitude; always starting from a place of 'I can' versus 'I can't'
- Strong problem-solving skills across any and all categories
- Data analysis and entry
- Driven and autonomous with the ability to work independently
- Positive and personable attitude, eager and excited to learn, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
We are SHHHOWERCAP.
We believe that you should never feel less than 100%. That beauty products should only help you feel beautiful. And you should never keep anything around (a person, place or product) that makes you feel anything less than your best self.
We reinvented the shower cap because it needed reinventing. SHHHOWERCAP has a turban inspired silhouette and fashion forward textile designs. Plus, it works better than anything on the market. Tried, tested, and patent pending.
Want to learn more about Shhhowercap? Visit Shhhowercap's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like
Appeals and Grievances Analyst
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN