Lead Software Developer
Shopify, San Francisco
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
A few things we'd like you to have:
- Looking at long-term solutions and assessing system wide impacts ensuring the product evolves in the right way.
- Solid Ruby on Rails foundation
- Experience growing developers to become senior contributors, and establishing new mandates that will enable senior developers to take on technical leadership roles.
- A passion and curiosity to constantly learn new things. Shopify changes fast, and we need people who work here to be able to change and learn fast, too.
- Establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and especially at the leadership level.
It’d be great if you also have experience with:
- Building a RESTful API
- Building a Gem
- HTML and CSS
- Open source contributions
- AWS architecture and Chef
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit https://www.shopify.com/
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer
Liftoff, Palo Alto
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Infrastructure Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Intent Media, New York City, NY, United States
Software Engineer - iOS
Fitbit, US - San Francisco