- Build out the team and content marketing function in Berlin.
- Develop and execute all steps of our content marketing strategy.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that track efficacy of content marketing efforts.
- Identify new content marketing opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Well-versed in eCommerce and SMB marketing.
- A good knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be proactive and self-motivated.
- Desirable skill: You had an e-commerce business in the past.
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Commercial Operations, Care Network Alliance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Analyst - Contract
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Communications Manager, Asia Pacific
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Senior Customer Care Manager
Nextdoor, Berlin, Germany
Social Video Strategist
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Product Marketing Manager
WePay, Redwood City, CA