Senior Software Engineer - PHP
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of work experience as a back end developer
- 3+ years experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Rails, Django ...)
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Profound understanding of Object Oriented / modular programming
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (Vue2, React, Angular or similar)
- Experience with Git
- Ability to create RESTful WebServices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Fluent English
- You are a lifelong learner. You are constantly teaching yourself new things and you love learning from others.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology and tools
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Principal (m/w)
Badoo, London, UK
Senior Product Manager, Emerging Market Group
Mobile QA Engineer
App Annie, Utrecht
Senior Platform Architect,ANZ
Pivotal Software, Sydney
Applications Intern - Summer 2018
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA