Technical Partner Manager - Germany
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
What you’ll be working on:
- Providing agencies and app partners with education, feedback and tools to grow their businesses.
- Creating awareness for the Shopify Platform within the developer and agency community both online and offline: speaking at conferences, facilitating partner training, webinars, Shopify blog.
- Communicating and aligning internally with other Product teams at to ensure continuity and provide insights with respect to Shopify’s global developer tools and programs.
- Ensuring integrations and app-related merchant support are owned and managed by technology partners, consistent with Shopify’s global standard.
You'll need to have:
- A passion to grow Shopify and thrive as an industry leader.
- Strong understanding of the German e-commerce or retail landscape (e.g. retail, payments, logistics, agency)
- High degree of user empathy and curiosity. An understanding of user journeys and how to discover paths for improvement.
- Experience in technical partner management, channel partnerships, or business development either in an agency or product company.
- Comfort with analytics, making data-informed decisions, and a capability of performing basic data analysis
- Collaboration skills (this is a team sport!), and adaptability to a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in English and German both written and oral, comfortable presenting in front of groups.
- Ability to travel for work - both in your home country and occasionally to Shopify’s main offices located in Canada.
It'd be nice if you had:
- An entrepreneurial background or and have participated in the launch of a business
- Experience working in a Software-as-a-Service business
- Experience using any of the following tools: Zendesk, Salesforce, Github, Hubspot and Mode
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC