Technical Developer Lead, Shopify Plus
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
What do you bring to the table?
- Technical leadership skills
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
- A passion for growing development teams and improving others
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and SQL or the desire to learn them quickly
- Experience building large scale, high throughout systems and familiarity with front-end web development
It’d be cool if you’ve also worked on:
- ecommerce software
- Scaling web services, particularly those using and analyzing large amounts of data
- Building innovative products and features integrated with existing systems
- Mentoring outstanding engineers and growing a world-class technical team
What will you get to do?
- Build high quality, globally available, fault tolerant systems and products
- Go deep into the platform and solve the hardest problems we have
- Work through problems with your team, roll up your sleeves, form an opinion and advocate for engineering-specific roadmap items.
- Be a technical influencer across the company
- Design and build innovative features that are driven by web scale data
- Collaborate with other Shopify leaders, executives and external partners to provide the best commerce experience for our merchants
- Grow the Plus organization both through internal development and external hiring
- Learn and grow constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Frontend Engineer
Kobalt Music Group, London
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer (Data Experience)
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Sr. Front End Developer
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (UK)
Web Development Manager - Sites
Braintree Payments, Chicago