As the RnD Camp Teacher you will:
- Have experience teaching or facilitating in a non-traditional setting
- Foster safe, inclusive, and fun learning environments for our new hires to learn, unlearn, and self-actualize by demonstrating empathy for our teams and our merchants
- Provide feedback to campers on their learning during camp so they can make the most of their experience
- Stay connected to Shopify teams in order to help make connections for campers upon completion of the training program
- Explore new models for teaching, learning, and assessment that can be integrated into our work environment
- Be a swiss-army-knife of creativity!
- Be proficient in tools/programs like: Slack, Ai, Canva, Piktochart, Google Tools, Keynote, Final Cut or iMovie
- Have an above-average comfort with technology and coding, meaning that you could code your own games, build your own Shopify store, or be able to converse confidently with those that can
- Thrive on change: comfortable on camera, a willingness to do some light travelling between our offices
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Qualtrics , Provo
2018-19 Manhattan Middle School Math Educator
AltSchool, New York, NY
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Director of People
Built In, Chicago
Learning Experience Architect
General Assembly, New York, NY, United States