Senior Growth Manager
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
What will you be doing?
- You will be working with key stakeholders and leading the conversations to define the messaging and positioning for Oberlo Supply externally and internally. This means helping teams internally understand how to execute specific messaging and making sure externally Oberlo Supply is positioned correctly in the market.
- Grow Oberlo Supply at all stages of the marketing funnel. You will be working very closely with the product team, SEO, content, email teams, paid marketing and product marketing teams.
- There are hundreds of posts, ads, and notifications, etc happening all the time mentioning Oberlo Supply internally and externally. You will be taking a holistic view of Oberlo Supply across all our assets and campaigns, making sure there is consistent representation across all channels.
- You will be taking a deep dive on the user experience and understanding what the main pain points are for Oberlo Supply. You will have to talk with suppliers, customers, leads, anyone has used Oberlo Supply at any stage of the marketing funnel. We have a huge funnel and we need to understand the pain points to build proper feedback loops.
- You might be traveling to China to meet with our marketplace operations team to understand their workflows or you might go to meet suppliers and get real life context from them.
What experience do you need?
- Growth mindset, high-energy, engaged, and proactive. This is a new product that has huge potential and time is of the essence therefore we need someone willing to make this a success.
- Great leadership skills and people skills to work cross functionally with many different teams. Someone who has high EQ will excel in this role. Sometimes you may need to get a team to do something when it might not be in their teams priority or roadmap. This requires strong relationship building and people skills.
- Data Informed. Ideally, you can extract and analyse data. Most decisions will be data informed and you need to have the experience to make decisions from data.
- Generalist. Good knowledge of the core marketing channels. You need to have experience building different strategies across different marketing channels. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute a marketing campaign either.
- We love to see experience founding and running your own company, building your own products from scratch or building and growing a SaaS product. It can be big or small. Tell us about what products, projects, or communities you run.
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit Shopify's website.
Jobs You May Like
Events Marketing Specialist - (Freelance)
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Senior Manager, Events
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Social Marketing Manager, Netflix Originals - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Copywriter (1 Year Contract)
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Marketing Manager, Retention
MealPal, New York
Affiliate & Media Buying Associate