Customer Success Guru (Anywhere in Ontario)
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
You’ll get to:
- Have a huge impact on merchant businesses and lives.
- Learn how to run your own store first hand.
- Learn about different industries.
- Work cohesively in a team to research and problem solve together.
- Work independently, own situations and determine your own path.
- Teach people about the platform.
- Interact with entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Be yourself.
You'll need to (in no particular order):
- Live in Ontario.
- Have customer service experience.
- Be proficient with technology.
- Care about the details.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be creative & curious.
- Have strong reading & writing skills.
- Have a track record of getting sh*t done because you’re resourceful and don’t believe in roadblocks. You leave situations better than you found them.
- Be reliable, adaptable, and have good time management skills.
- Be a self-starter & hard working.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic.
It'd be great if you have:
- A background or interest in business, marketing and/or commerce.
- Ran or had exposure to running a business or being an entrepreneur.
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit https://www.shopify.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pop-Up Associate - Long Island
Casper, Long Island
Customer Support Specialist - Overnight Coverage, Phoenix AZ
Sales Associate, San Jose
Bonobos, San Jose, CA
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Aspen
rag & bone, Aspen, CO
Localization Project Manager
Slack, San Francisco