Senior Software Lead - Technical & People
Commerce platform for small and medium-sized businesses
A few things we'd like you to have:
- Looking at long-term solutions and assessing system wide impacts ensuring the product evolves in the right way.
- Strong foundation of design principles, especially when it relates to platform development in the areas of API and data modelling.
- A passion and curiosity to constantly learn new things. Shopify changes fast, and we need people who work here to be able to change and learn fast, too.
- Establishing great relationships with other teams, across offices, and especially at the leadership level.
- Growing developers to become senior contributors, and establishing new mandates that will enable senior developers to take on technical leadership roles.
Here's a bit more context on the projects our team is tackling:
Some of the people you might work with:
Shopify is a leading cloud-based, multichannel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use the software to design, set up and manage their stores across multiple sales channels, including web, mobile, social media such as Pinterest and Facebook, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. The platform also provides a merchant with a powerful back-office and a single view of their business.
Want to learn more about Shopify? Visit https://www.shopify.com/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Front End
BuzzFeed, New York
Front-End Engineer- Entry Level- Spring/Summer 2018
Peloton, New York, NY
Oscar, Tempe, Arizona
Pinterest Labs Research Intern
Pinterest, San Francisco
Technical Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Product Engineer - Messaging
Netflix, Los Gatos, California