Director of Sales, East
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Remote
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.
Today’s economy requires business owners to adapt quickly and think on their feet. ShopKeep’s software-first commerce solutions make that possible.
Our cloud-based point of sale, payment processing, flexible hardware, and business-friendly financing let owners start, run, and grow their businesses in person and online. They can manage inventory, optimize staffing, streamline their operations, and market to their customers from one intuitive dashboard.
We understand what it’s like to run a business, because we’ve been helping business owners succeed for over a decade, and we share their mindset. ShopKeep, after all, is also a small business, born to give our peers the tools they need to dream big, fight smart, and succeed on their own terms.
Today that mission is more relevant than ever, driven by team members around the world. ShopKeep is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Portland, Chicago, and Belfast. We’re innovators, technologists, and customer advocates who are obsessed with helping independent businesses survive and thrive.
The Director of Sales, East is responsible for developing high performing account executive teams that deliver on strategic initiatives. This role involves managing Account Executives and developing a high powered sales team that is focused on achieving goals.
In this role you will
- Manage team of 10-12 Account Executives
- Work with support lead to develop and coach team in weekly 1 on 1s and bi-weekly team meetings | create a culture of constant improvement from qualitative and quantitative
- Standardize processes and sales tactics across locations and teams
- Identify areas for improvement and work with sales ops team to create a more efficient and effective direct sales process and experience
- Work with marketing on creating a language and brand that emanates across all our interactions
- Step in on weekends to assist in the management of the sales team staffed at that time
- Create a consistent feedback loop between marketing, product, and support
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of experience in sales leadership in a growth stage company
- Strong drive to succeed and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
We provide the essentials...
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Commuter Benefits
- 401k Match
...and the fun-damentals:
- Lively and enriching culture
- Regular team events, including Happy Hours and Game Nights
- Catered lunches
- Meditation Sessions
- And more to come as we work on ideas to help us keep the community feel connected while working remote
ShopKeep is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don't discriminate based on gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, nationality, or any other individual characteristics. We practice equality of opportunity in employment and select the best person for the job.
Born out of frustration with the traditional cash register business, ShopKeep was designed by a retailer with a noble aim: to rescue independent business owners from the nightmare of archaic point of sale systems, and replace it with something beautiful, simple and affordable. It turned out that by doing this, we were giving our fellow merchants a fighting chance against the big guys. So we kept doing it.
At ShopKeep, we’ve been successful because of our awesome team that believes small businesses make up the heart of their communities. If you want to defend the independent spirit of “Main Street," you’ve found your kind of people.
Want to learn more about ShopKeep? Visit ShopKeep's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.