Senior Product Manager, Bigstock
Shutterstock, New York, NY
Stunning content, straightforward prices.
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a senior product person with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own our subscriptions platform developing customer experiences, features and new products to scale and optimize our offerings. You will work alongside colleagues in product, design, marketing and engineering to create strategies to grow our product suite. You will be responsible for driving strategy, development and execution of the product roadmap,
- Grow, develop and enhance the Bigstock and Freestock platforms, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop a best in class solution.
- Establish requirements based on market trends and customer empathy.
- Gain buy in and bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
- Collaborate with teams across the company including other product teams, marketing, design, sales, finance, legal, etc. to align goals and priorities
- Work on a data-driven customer centric approach toward product development
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, and technology.
- 5+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making
- Track record of achievements. You have shipped multiple products that successfully boosted active user numbers in a sustainable way
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.Ability to clearly communicate insights to others
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to operational details.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Great stories start here. Discover over 100 million pieces of amazing content.
Want to learn more about Shutterstock? Visit http://www.shutterstock.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Mobile
Reddit, San Francisco
Product Manager - Product and Service Excellence
Airbnb, Portland, Oregon
Product Manager University Grad (2018)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Group Product Manager
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA
Textiles R&D Lead
Casper, San Francisco
Senior Design Strategist
Casper, San Francisco