Office Coordinator - Maternity Leave Replacement
Shutterstock, Montreal, QC, Canada
Stunning content, straightforward prices.
* This is a maternity leave replacement, effective October 2017 to December 2018.
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, 3D, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
We are seeking an Office Coordinator to work in collaboration with the Facility and Events Manager in our Montreal office.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The successful candidate will be customer oriented and results driven.
- Work in collaboration with the Facility & Event Manager to meet their requirements.
- Help manage the facility in terms of vendor management, allocation, security, maintenance & repairs, cleaning, safety, shipping & mail, etc.
- Purchasing & inventory management.
- Handle ad-hoc projects & errands.
- Organize employee engagement activities (team lunches, outings, 5-7’s, team retreats)
- Manage employee incentives (massages, gym memberships, etc).
- Assist with off-site recruitment events
- Coordinate Training & Conference bookings.
- Assist HR with onboarding new employees.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Organizational skills and flexibility;
- Ability to manage priorities and multitask.
- Proven communication and teamwork skills;
- Respect for confidentiality;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Great stories start here. Discover over 100 million pieces of amazing content.