In this position, you will use your experience and knowledge to design and implement enterprise solutions in line with business requirements, with a focus on identity and access controls. You will drive projects through to completion in areas that include virtualization, servers, global directory, security, software, enterprise tools, and automation of current processes. You will be responsible for monitoring, performance, availability and scalability of the global infrastructure to support the applications and business needs. You will provide leadership and direction for operations and other teams in the overall strategy, planning, evaluation, architecture and implementation of identity/access control solutions for both on-premise and cloud based infrastructure. You will provide overall direction and oversight into the access control functions across the organization, including areas such as federation, privileged access management, authentication & authorization, security and provisioning identity data. You will deploy, manage and operationalize enterprise level tools and software solutions used for security, access, automation and infrastructure management.
- Design and deliver a robust global directory based on best practices and roles based security.
- Architect, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate infrastructure.
- Integration of enterprise level systems and tools into the global directory.
- Develop, manage and deploy enterprise-class tools for maintaining the integrity and security of servers, workstations, and data.
- Work with project managers, operations, and engineering to provide optimal capabilities.
- Research new products and technologies, as well as developments in existing technology, determine business requirements, propose changes and develop migration and implementation strategies.
- Manage system for storage and automation of highly secure system level access.
- Provide architectural designs for existing and future technologies and projects.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future products to support the business.
- Work with project managers to develop and implement project plans.
- Engineer server solutions based on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Develop, manage and deploy global server and workstation standard images.
- Engineer global directory and authentication solutions including Active Directory, ID management, LDAP, Radius and wireless authentication.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Maintain access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform Active Directory Services administration and management to include design, cleanup and routine maintenance and configuration.
- Develop, update, document and manage GPOs across complex multiple domain, network environment.
- Participate in the planning and execution of Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Manage, monitor and respond to alerting for systems and services maintained.
- Support implementation of role-based access control (RBAC).
- Automate system management and monitoring.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through process automation.
- Provide input/ideas for continuous improvement of processes.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in enterprise-class IT environments.
- Minimum of 10 years designing and managing global Active Directory environments, including group policies, DNS, DHCP, security, automation, and RBAC.
- Strong hands-on experience with management of virtual environments including VMware, Hyper-V, AWS.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks when under pressure.
- Strong project definition and management skills.
- Experience with identity management solutions and processes (FIM, Okta, Centrify etc).
- Experience with configuration management tools a plus.
- Experience with Windows automation and security tools (such as WSUS, MDT and others).
- Strong experience with deploying and managing both existing and new enterprise level tools (such as CyberArk, Infoblox, LogRhythm, Crowdstrike and others).
- Familiar with in-house and hosted monitoring tools a plus (SCCM, Nagios etc).
- Experience with scripting (Powershell, VB).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi-technology platforms, products and solutions.
- Solid communication skills and a desire to tackle complex problems.
- Certification or expert level experience in Windows operating systems.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Expert level understanding of the following applications and operating environments, MS Windows, MacOS X, Office 365, Google Apps, Single Sign-on solutions.
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects and tasks simultaneously.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Great stories start here. Discover over 100 million pieces of amazing content.
Want to learn more about Shutterstock? Visit http://www.shutterstock.com/
Jobs You May Like
IT Site Support Technician (Washington, DC)
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Front End Engineer - Respondent Experience
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Engineering Manager, Product
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Player Delivery
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Front End Developer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte