This person will handle phone calls, chat and emails from customers that prefer to communicate with Shutterstock in English and Korean.
- Determine the best product for customers via phone
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Navigate customer organization to find additional opportunities and contacts
- Attend to all aspects of customer service in courteous and professional manner
- Patiently assist customers with varying technical skills
- Accumulate customer feedback for product research and development
- Multitask in fast paced environment with high volume of communications
- Ability to thrive within and adapt to organizational changes
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in English language, and Korean
- Ability to write in English and Korean without grammatical or spelling errors
- 2+ years of successful Customer Service experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA degree is preferred
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Understand Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of typical stock photography licensing terms (such as royalty free vs rights managed, etc)
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Great stories start here. Discover over 100 million pieces of amazing content.
Want to learn more about Shutterstock? Visit http://www.shutterstock.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pop-Up Associate - Boston
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), WestBend
Warby Parker, Fort Worth, TX
Customer Support QA Associate
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Critical Response Associate (Overnight)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Manager, CS Content and Self Service
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Store ModStylist (Part-Time)
ModCloth, Austin, TX