Strategic Partner Associate
SigFig, San Francisco
The easiest way to manage & improve your investments
SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing!
We are revolutionizing the financial technology and wealth management industries. Our mission is to make it easier, more accessible and more affordable for individuals to invest well. As part of this mission, SigFig partners with some of the most prominent financial institutions to provide our wealth management solutions to millions of people across the globe.
SigFig is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Associate to help qualify and develop partnerships with financial institutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Engage, qualify, and develop partnerships with financial institutions, including banks, wealth managers, retirement platforms and brokerages.
- Manage the overall pipeline; ensure that various internal stakeholders are up to speed on the latest discussions with each partner and update the status of each partner as necessary
- Develop the business case for partnerships, including making projections about the economic success of a partnership.
- Develop marketing materials to effectively convey SigFig’s value proposition. The marketing materials could include presentations, videos and brochures.
- Work with our Partner Solutions team to develop implementation timelines.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit — You constantly question how things can be done better, step up and take ownership, and above all else are able to execute.
- Goal-orientation — You synthesize most important objectives, prioritize scarce resources, and ensure core goals are met in a high-quality way.
- Communication Skills — You command the attention of the room with concise explanations of complex topics, with clear strategies for developing partnerships.
- Marketing Savvy — You develop world class marketing materials that effectively outline our company, mission, and partnership opportunities.
- Finance Experience — A big plus if you have the ability to speak fluently about banking, investing, portfolio construction, and more.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.