Partner Solutions Engagement Manager
SigFig, San Francisco
The easiest way to manage & improve your investments
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Lead cross-functional project team efforts to integrate SigFig’s capabilities across processes, people and technology to deliver client outcomes and project results.
- Understands the strategic direction set by partner and SigFig leaders and ensure implementations focus and prioritize against them
- Interacts with senior management levels within partner organization and SigFig, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Serves as a single point of contact and thought partner for enterprise partners and SigFig internal resources
- Drives/ tailors implementation process to partner-specific needs
- Drives process and partner discussions ensuring shared understanding of process, critical inputs, roles and responsibilities and progress reporting
- Ensure stakeholder alignment and buy-in across partner organization and SigFig
- On-going partner relationship management post launch including obtaining/distilling partner feedback, technology release management
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Proven ability to execute and lead large scale implementations
- Adept at building relationships and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Ability to accommodate travel as needed (10-25%)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 5+ year relevant experience, particularly within Financial Services and Wealth Management
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
Want to learn more about SigFig? Visit SigFig's website.
Jobs You May Like
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Wombat Security Technologies, Remote
Full Stack Developer
Nobul, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Account Executive, Data Partnerships - NYC
Ibotta, New York
Opportunities across all departments and locations at Lalamove!
Lalamove, Apply Now!
Dealer Relations Account Specialist
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA