Senior Engagement Manager
SigFig, San Francisco
The easiest way to manage & improve your investments
We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed that use technology to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or businesses to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- The Enterprise Services & Operations Team
SigFig’s B2B2C business model relies on our ability to advise and successfully partner with financial institutions to drive digital transformation. The Enterprise Services & Operations team provides end-to-end professional services, guiding these enterprise clients to reimagine, design, build, and operate SigFig’s digital solutions to make financial advice widely accessible to their customers. This team is the glue that binds together our customer success and product strategies with the execution of the engineering and operations teams across SigFig and our enterprise clients.
The Opportunity -- Senior Engagement Manager
As Sr. Engagement Manager of Delivery Services, you will lead cross-functional program team efforts to discover, design, and integrate SigFig’s capabilities into enterprise clients’ systems and processes. You will be working closely with functional leads across product, design, engineering, marketing, client success, legal and compliance - both within SigFig and client enterprises - to deliver against client and program objectives. Through your partnership with senior management levels within client organization and SigFig, you will drive and influence scope definition and negotiation, implementation and process design, resource and timeline planning, control and governance, and risk mitigation. As the primary point of contact during an implementation, enterprise clients will look to you for delivery progress, consensus building and decision making, executive communication and escalation, and overall relationship management.
You will thrive on solving challenging problems and leading both internal and client teams to drive results. This role will report to the Director of Enterprise Operations with extensive cross-functional and external interaction.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead: provide program management oversight and leadership to cross-functional team members in SigFig and client enterprises
- Strategize: define and structure delivery focus and approach to optimize client outcome and program results in alignment with SigFig strategy
- Execute: drive end-to-end implementation, ensuring on-time and resource-effective delivery
- Influence: establish SigFig as industry leader and pioneer to help shape and evolve client strategies
- Grow: identify and champion opportunities to enhance SigFig’s ability to innovate and deliver at scale
Why We Value You
- You understand the strategic direction set by client enterprises and SigFig leaders and ensure implementations focus and prioritize against them
- You have a strong sense of ownership and urgency over ensuring big picture success without losing sight of details
- You have superior critical thinking skills combined with impeccable business acumen to make quick crucial decisions based on limited information
- You effectively interact with senior management levels within client enterprises and SigFig, negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You partner seamlessly with stakeholders across enterprise organization and SigFig to drive alignment and build consensus, providing sound board as needed without ego
- You effortlessly process disjoint information and ambiguities, distill and articulate technical delivery concepts and issues in executive, business context
- You have strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have the professional self-esteem, confidence, and executive presence to defend SigFig interests in front of client stakeholders when necessary
- You are a high energy individual with excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive with a high willingness to learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 8+ year relevant experience, particularly within Financial Services and Wealth Management in strategy and/or program management capacity
- Past experience in investment banking and management consulting a definite plus
- Proven track record of executing and leading large-scale technical implementations, demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills, and building strong relationship with enterprise clients
- Ability to accommodate travel as needed (10%)
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
Want to learn more about SigFig? Visit SigFig's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager (w/m/div) für ein neues finleap Venture
FinLeap GmbH, Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region Germany