SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised over $110 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing!
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us drive forward and build our suite of investing and banking products. You’ll design and direct product strategy, manage research projects to shape the roadmap, go toe-to-toe with engineers and designers on how things should be built, and execute. You are imaginative, resourceful, data-driven and relentless in driving a vision to completion. You will work with our enterprise partners and balance growth, business, and functional roadmaps, with the end user (clients) always in mind.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Own the feature and user experience improvements that grow and increase consumer engagement and drive operational improvements
- Collaborate effectively with Engineering team to communicate technical specifications
- Lead a team - Ship software with a talented team of engineers, designers, & marketers
- Know your customer - Gather feedback, analyze data, and use instincts to understand our users' needs
- Manage complexity - The devil is in the details, know how to work out the nitty-gritty without losing sight of the big picture
- Execute - Prioritize new feature ideas, set business requirements and goals, design, develop, release and iterate
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience managing a remote team preferred
- Highly-Effective Communication Skills
- Technical Chops — We don't need you to code, but you should be able to understand it and be able to communicate what's needed to our engineering team
- Data-Driven — You know how to leverage data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity. You may not have all the answers upfront but you know how to find them.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
Want to learn more about SigFig? Visit SigFig's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President of Product Management
Embedded Cyber Security Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Data and Insights Analyst
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Recorded Future, Göteborg, Sweden
Email Marketing Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Product Manager, Marketplace Innovation
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA