We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us drive forward and build our suite of investing and banking products. You’ll design and direct product strategy, manage research project to shape the roadmap, go toe-to-toe with engineers and designers on how things should be built, and execute. You are imaginative, resourceful, data-driven and relentless in driving a vision to completion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products
- Manage product roadmap, prioritization, business requirements and goals
- Establish shared vision across the company and partners by building consensus
- Own feature and user experience improvements that grow and increase consumer engagement and drive operational improvements
- Collaborate and drive product development with a talented team of engineers, designers, & marketers
- Integrate usability studies, data and research as well as use instincts to enhance products and user experience
- Manage complexity: the devil is in the details, know how to work out the nitty-gritty without losing sight of the big picture
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in sharing vision, road mapping, spec writing and project execution
- Successful experience and passion building products from zero to launch
- Highly effective communication skills
- Experience creating examples through wireframes and mock-ups
- Technical chops — We don't need you to code, but you should be able to understand it and be able to communicate what's needed to our engineering team
- Data-driven — You know how to leverage data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity. You may not have all the answers upfront but you know how to find them.
- Experience managing a remote team is a plus
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.