SigFig started in 2007 with one mission in mind, to provide high-quality and affordable investment advice to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their financial goals.
In 2015, we started to think about how we can expand our reach and help even more people. We came to a solution and created our Enterprise Platform. We started to partner with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions such as UBS, Citizens Bank, and Wells Fargo. We provide to our partners multi-product, integrated platforms to empower their customers, financial advisors, and bankers to identify, grow, and achieve their goals.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager at SigFig, you will help drive the tremendous growth that is in front of us. With your passion for customers and what makes them tick, you will help craft the messaging and positioning for products that inspire them to act. You will work with our Partners (major financial institutions) to develop innovative, unique marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand with their customers. In addition to that, you will collaborate with product teams to create launch plans and messaging for new features. As a Sr. Marketing Manager you enjoy wearing many hats, have an eye for detail, quality and thrive in an environment where you can lead several projects across different Partner brands.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute demand marketing strategies, programs and campaigns for new products and features with Partner brands
- Help develop product positioning and messaging based on a strong understanding of the customer through data, research, and marketing results
- Manage across multiple marketing channels including email, web/mobile site, app/in-product, digital advertising, social media, content, etc.
- Optimize acquisition, engagement, and conversion rates – collaborating with our partner’s marketing teams on sales and marketing programs
- Be the expert on the customer and the competition; Manage testing, user research, and competitor analysis -- generate insights to drive new marketing ideas
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer
- Understand the marketing and sales function including key business issues our partners and clients are facing and align our POV and marketing strategies around those issues
- Be an expert on our product and marketing strategies and share that knowledge with our partners
- Be an expert on our partners’ marketing activities and share that knowledge with our internal teams
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- Proven track record of successful product marketing launches
- You’re a hybrid marketer: you understand brand positioning, direct and integrated marketing, user research, new product development, and measurement/optimization
- Deep email, database, and digital marketing experience
- Fluent in digital marketing channels including email, mobile (in-app/product, push notifications), digital advertising, social, landing pages, etc. Experience with offline channels is a plus
- Data-driven passion to test and learn, to continuously improve in all marketing campaigns and partner relationships
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop sales content – collateral, demos, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation solution
- Ability to quickly understand capabilities and offerings and incorporate messaging into marketing programs
- Communicating and writing effectively; translating complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial approach with a drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; thrives in a team-based environment – knowing when to collaborate, delegate, and roll up your sleeves
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Confident, professional presence; experience and ease working directly with partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- Financial category and consumer technology marketing experience is required. Big plus if you are already a digital investing customer!
What We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.