Marketing Operations Manager
SigFig, San Francisco
The easiest way to manage & improve your investments
As a Marketing Operations Manager at SigFig, you will help drive the tremendous growth that is in front of us. With your passion for marketing program operations development, data, testing, and optimization, you will help design, build and manage the marketing programs for products that inspire customers to act.
You will work with the marketing team to develop innovative, unique marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand with our partners’ customers. And you will collaborate across disciplines and with vendors. You enjoy wearing many hats, have exceptional organizational and project management skills, a passion for details and quality, and thrive in an environment where you can establish processes to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Help drive and execute set-up/ongoing management of email and other campaigns as a ‘power user’ of Adobe Marketing Cloud – a key engine for building, managing, testing, and optimizing personalized marketing campaigns
- Establish processes, efficiencies, and best practices across marketing programs
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions to be implemented
- Coordinate and ensure flawless execution of marketing programs for email, mobile, SMS, direct mail, and other integrated channels
- Work within complex programs that involve email marketing, data capture, online advertising, marketing databases, writing requirements and specs, data analysis/QC, link matrices, knowledge of CAN-SPAM and privacy
- Assist with some aspects of data management, working with partners and vendors to perform various data-related functions
- Assess data available against project needs in order to determine requirements
- Perform database queries as needed
- Identify proper marketing automation and optimization solutions to meet marketing program needs with our partners
- Help manage vendor relationships in the campaign management, email, SMS, and direct mail space
- Coordinate with internal analytics team to create partner/program reporting requirements
- Work with marketing team, analytics, product management, engineering, QA, etc. to develop and execute programs and recommendations
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Deep, hands-on experience and proficiency with Adobe Marketing Cloud, including Campaign, Analytics, Audience and Target
- Fluency in direct and digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of the email marketing landscape, including Email Service Providers, Marketing Clouds, Marketing Automation platforms, and niche solutions providers
- Proficient working in an enterprise level ESP tool in addition to Adobe Marketing Cloud (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Oracle Responsys)
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce is a plus
- Demonstrated skills with marketing database platforms
- Knowledge of cross channel execution and best practices including data security requirements, CAN-SPAM compliance, etc.
- Demonstrated skills in driving innovation in the email and direct marketing space
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from top university (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years marketing operations experience in a digital marketing environment with data-operations responsibility
- Consumer technology marketing experience is required. Financial category experience a plus. Big plus if you are already an automated investing customer!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
Want to learn more about SigFig? Visit SigFig's website.
Jobs You May Like
Network Engagement Manager
Clover Health, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Digital Marketing Copywriter
Honey, Los Angeles (HQ)
Copy Editor (Charlotte, NC)
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC
Ring, Sydney, Australia
Strategic Insights Manager