SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised $60 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing!
As a Copywriter at SigFig, you will join a highly caffeinated and growing team where great minds come together to make ground breaking marketing communications. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, and believe in storytelling as an important part of our mission to empower investors with the guidance and tools they need to achieve their personal financial goals. We’re looking for a Copywriter who can amaze us with an exceptional ability to transform ideas and information into persuasive messaging and copy.
We believe that all of our product and marketing communications should be simple, clear, beautiful and accessible. As a Copywriter, you’ll create communications that inspire, engage, and delight customers and prospects. You’ll rely on a deep understanding of customers to develop copy – across all types of platforms, online and offline.
You will work on projects across our partners’ brands, some of the largest financial companies in the world, developing unique marketing and advertising that drives demand with their customers. You enjoy variety, have an eye for detail and quality, and thrive in an environment where change is a constant and you can work on several projects across different brands.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Create original, compelling copy for marketing communications, campaigns and experiences that influence changes in consumer behavior and thinking – with smart rationale to back them up
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to develop innovative messaging ideas through to final copy
- You will be fully familiar with our partners’ tone of voice/style and ensure all copy is on-brand
- Deep understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of our audiences, so that you can speak to them in the most effective way possible
- Ensure ideas and copy work effectively and flawlessly across all marketing assets, online and offline (email, web/mobile site, landing pages, digital advertising, social media, direct mail, in-store collateral/signage, print, video, etc.)
- From time to time, participating in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
- Multi-tasking and working efficiently under pressure
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
We’re looking for a Copywriter who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open and curious mind
- 3-6 years of professional experience crafting high-quality marketing copy, either at an agency or in-house creative team
- Strong portfolio of copywriting work that demonstrates balance of customer needs and business objectives, ability to make the complex simple, and expertise across a variety of projects – cross-channel campaigns, web content, and direct marketing
- Fluent in digital and offline marketing mediums including email, websites, landing pages, mobile, digital advertising, video, social, direct mail, collateral/signage, etc.
- A degree in English, Advertising Communications, Journalism, or other writing-related field preferred
- Passion for continual learning about our business and customers
- Superior attention to quality and detail, including punctuation and proofreading
- Consumer technology category experience is required. Financial category experience a plus. Big plus if you are already an automated investing customer!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
About us SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients. Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com.
Want to learn more about SigFig? Visit SigFig's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior-Level Marketing Manager
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Business Intelligence & Analytics Associate
Vettery, New York
International Market Research Manager (m/f)
QA Engineer - Subscriptions
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Field Marketing Manager (EMEA)
MongoDB, Paris or Madrid
Bonobos, New York, NY