- Play a big role in a small and dynamic team, directly impacting SignifAI’s product and customers.
- Be responsible for developing high performance, responsive and standout user interfaces for displaying, processing and visualizing the next generation DevOps Artificial Intelligence solution.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers in partnership with the CTO to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Be empowered to create sleek beautiful results across multiple browsers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have a real passion for the product you make, the user experience it delivers and the impact it has on the world.
- Thrive in a smaller environment with multiple objectives and large impact.
- Tech-savvy and have a passion for new technological challenges.
- Self-motivated, and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, and learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical team members.
- 4+ years of developing front-end code for web and web application development.
- At least 1 year experience with React framework, Flux architecture, Babel and ES2016.
- Experience with breaking down product requirements into architecture design and implementation.
- CS degree or a degree in a related field / Elite tech unit alumni.
- Visual and/or user experience design skills.
- Experience developing web applications backend (Python/Go/Java/Ruby/Equivalent).
SignifAI is machine intelligence that helps TechOps teams get to accurate answers faster by finding correlations in real-time, among very large volumes of log, event and metrics monitoring data. These correlations are driven by algorithms plus your team’s and SignifAI’s collective expertise. This means your team can get to root causes quickly, regardless of the seniority of the engineers currently on shift. And because SignifAI is a machine, it has perfect memory. This means it can match the cause and resolution of an issue from the past, with an issue happening right now. These powerful correlations also unlock predictive insights to issues that could threaten uptime in the future. When TechOps teams deliver more uptime, they finally find the time to work on more complex problems that require creative solutions...precisely the things that machines can’t do.
Want to learn more about SignifAI? Visit SignifAI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Engineer
Senior Software Engineer, Database Engine
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Engineering Insights
Director of Engineering
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Junior NetSuite Developer
Peloton, New York City HQ