Solution Business Manager
SimilarWeb, New York
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
As a Solution Business Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Assume end-to-end ownership from strategy to execution, leveraging market expertise and in-depth knowledge of client needs to define our offering, go-to-market strategy and value proposition
- Partner with commercial team and operations to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets; craft strategies to drive market penetration & adoption
- Increase use case commercial success by mapping and optimizing the buyer journey and maximizing value in every touchpoint; own use case cadences & content to ensure sustainable growth
- Inject product and market expertise to the field by taking an active part in client engagements; lead and facilitate use case pipeline reviews to maximize traction and ensure global best practices and knowledge sharing
- Partner with Solution Engineers, Insight and Enablement teams to define use case needs and build operational plan and working processes to reach business goals
- Advocate and leverage VOC to ensure customer centric mindset and collaborate with product to ensure use case alignment and completion; surface qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensure product-market fit and scale adoption
- Work closely with success & consulting teams to build a seamless service experience
- Build competitive and market landscape expertise to enable client facing teams and to inform offering and overall strategy; conduct market analysis activities to refine target audience & segmentation
- Develop positioning and messaging to crystallize sustainable value proposition for the client use case; establish and grow a repository of customer success stories, ROI and client testimonials
- Enable client facing teams (Chat, sales development, sales, success etc.) to build domain expertise using use case specific collateral; train & ensure adoption of best practices and sales processes
- Lead all marketing activities related to product launches and product education (internally and externally) - including webinars, sales collateral, training materials, knowledge base, etc.
- Initiate and lead commercial & funnel analysis and reporting to surface market and operational blockers and opportunities and track overall success; provide clear articulation of assessments, recommend plan adjustments as necessary
- Lead Customer Advisory Board and customer delegations activities; develop agendas & content to deliver insight and drive business value
What will I bring to the team?
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: management consulting, corporate strategy/dev, investment banking, product management, product marketing
- Digital marketing experience required
- Deep understanding of the market research, consulting or marketing analytics landscape
- B2B SAAS experience - advantage
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and immediate impact
- Must be VERY comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.