Sales Manager, Strategic accounts- Chinese speaker
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
What makes the SimilarWeb Strategic Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our Strategic team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients win their market
- ·Increase sales and manage the sales cycle: Identifying relevant customers and building a pipeline in order to conduct a sale of our products and services to prospective customers; Preparing presentations and running demonstration of our products; Objection handling and closing the sale; Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers; Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Develop and build opportunities across a defined set of named strategic accounts in the following territories: Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through selective cold calling, collaboration with your assigned SDR, account planning & mapping and leveraging existing customer contacts
- Setup and maintain detailed account plans including central, affiliate and global entities of your assigned strategic accounts.
- Develop and maintain detailed and updated opportunity matrices in Salesforce.com for each account to insure that the appropriate sales support resources can be available and to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Aggressively build a pipeline of new and competitive business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Proactively prospecting for new decision-making executive contacts at key prospect targets and diversifying prospect relationships with contacts at multiple levels.
- Promote company image, product and thought leadership.
- Execute key meetings and demonstrations of the SimilarWeb solution to key prospects and customers
- Deliver a value based methodology to selling the SimilarWeb solution
- Insure high customer engagement and satisfaction
- Build long term relationships with key decision makers/stakeholders in assigned accounts.
- Land and grow business in partnership with the assigned Account Manager.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years large enterprise sales experience in the assigned key markets
- Chinese--Native or business fluent
- Previous experience in working with Eastern European Markets
- Chinese mother tongue – mandatory (additional language is an advantage)
- Experience selling SAAS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to execute key target and growth plans
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with business, marketing, procurement/sourcing & business analysts within target verticals.
- Ideal candidates will have work experience landing and developing relationships with large brands in key markets.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.