Solution Consultant, Research
SimilarWeb, New York
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
So what is a Research Solution Consultant?
You’ll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest companies in the world on their strategy as well as contribute to SimilarWeb’s product strategy for all Research Solution clients.
As a Research Solution Consultant at SimilarWeb you will:
- Meeting with key stakeholders and users of the account to advise on strategy and deployment
- Production of high quality insights (via emails and presentations) to promote ongoing usage and client satisfaction
Solving client problems and challenges:
- Working with the Account Manager and other internal resources if needed, to solve complex client problems and challenges.
- Feedback loop with the Solutions Team (product & strategy) to help drive the product forwards with feature suggestions, market feedback and validation.
What will I bring to the team?
- Proven experience of consulting and/or client site across CPG, retail, eCommerce or travel.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Fluent English (French and/or German is a bonus)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Associate Software Engineer
Payfactors, Burlington, MA
LatAm Market Development Manager, Netflix Gift Card Program
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Manager, Inventory Partnerships
The Trade Desk, Shanghai, China
Index Exchange, San Francisco
Client Partnerships Manager
BounceX, New York