Enterprise Sales Development Representative
SimilarWeb, San Francisco
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales Development team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and improving with each new iteration.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at SimilarWeb:
- You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities for SimilarWeb’s global sales teams.
- You will be dedicated to pursuing some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world, like our clients Adidas,Tumblr, eBay, Louis Vuitton and many more.
- Ultimately, you will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by starting the sales process and helping set up the sales teams for success.
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Overall understanding of web concepts and online marketing
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working days Monday-Friday
- Occasional travel
- Additional Languages- Advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS- Advantage
- Experience working with Enterprise -Advantage
- Experience generating your own leads
- Phone sales experience
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Denver
HelloFresh, Denver, CO
Sales Development Representative - Germany
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Senior Customer Success Manager, UK
Account Executive - French speaking
Commercial Account Executive
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Enterprise Account Executive - Academic and Government